Holding Out For a Hero

Kelsie Newman meets the man of her dreams at the beginning of a really, really bad day, so excuse her for not recognizing him. Good thing she s a smart girl and a quick learner. When he rescues her from her Good Samaritan act gone bad later that same day, she doesn t make the same mistake twice.
"...a wonderfully talented author who knows what readers want to read." Diana Coyle ~ Night Owl Reviews
My Thoughts
“Holding Out For a Hero” is a quirky, romantic, and a bit thought provoking story.
Kelsie was a very likeable character and had some really funny sarcastic humor. I highly enjoyed reading about her and her little adventure. I could really relate to her as well. I mean who hasn’t daydreamed at least once about a handsome young man sweeping them off their feet and riding off into the sunset.
I won’t give away the name of the hero right away, but Kelsie refers to him as McDreamy, which I find really funny. He was definitely a hero in every sense of the word as well as very charming.
Another reason I like this story is because of the thoughts on what really makes a hero a hero. You’ll just have to read it to find out what I’m talking about and its free in both kindle and nook format so what could be better?